PRN: Patch Pump Drug Delivery Systems Devices Therapeutics Markets Forecasts, 2017-2024: What is the Market Today, who are the Leaders, and What Will it Look Like in 2024? - Research and Markets
Patch Pump Drug Delivery Systems Devices Therapeutics Markets Forecasts, 2017-2024: What is the Market Today, who are the Leaders, and What Will it Look Like in 2024? - Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Mar 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Patch Pump Drug Delivery Systems Devices Therapeutics Markets Forecasts" report to their offering.
This report analyzes important therapeutic segments and examines key regulatory, economic and competitive factors that represent potential barriers to commercial success.
Patch pumps are the convergence of several technologies into a single drug delivery device package. In doing so, this class of devices overcomes a number of shortcomings and limitations, while simplifying the drug administration event at the patient interface. While the early patch pumps focused on insulin delivery, the market has evolved to include a growing number of devices have been designed and developed to API agnostic.
The study is designed to provide drug company decision makers, drug delivery developers, device designers, healthcare marketers, and supply chain participants with a detailed understanding of the economics, technologies, disease segments, and commercial opportunities for patch pump delivery systems. Provider organization business managers, healthcare administrators and investors will also benefit from this study.
Patch Pump Drug Delivery Systems - What Will You Learn:
- What patch pump devices for drug delivery have been approved for marketing, and what are the key market segments, market dynamics and market demographics?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Evolution in Packaged Injectables
- Patient-friendly Devices
3. Therapeutic Market Factors
- Drug Discovery and Development
4. Patch Pump Device Strategies
- Device/System Architecture
5. Device Design Factors
- Drug Stability and Shelf Life
6. Patch Pump Device Assessments
- FDA-Approved Patch Pump Devices
7. Patch Pump Product Segments
- Prefilled Patch Pumps
8. Patch Pump Drug Segments
9. Patch Pump Therapeutic Product Analysis
10. Market Data and Forecasts
- Market Data by Region
11. Market Factors
- Self-Administration and Patient Compliance
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87cr4q/patch_pump_drug
Laura Wood, Senior Manager