DUBLIN, Mar 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global IoT in Agriculture Market - Analysis & Forecast - 2016 to 2022" report to their offering.
Agriculture, being one of the most significant economic activities of a country, has gradually evolved from manual occupation to a highly mechanized practice in every aspect, including the data management practices.
Reducing the technologies involved and the ease of their integration with the other devices is important to obtain a viable IoT system. Owing to the increasing emphasis on food security, growing adoption of ICT in agriculture, need of data management in agriculture, and growing popularity of UAVs & drones and precision agriculture, the IoT in agriculture market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 16% in terms of market value through 2016 to 2022.
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the system types in different geographies in IoT in agriculture market, owing to the increasing adoption of IoT technologies and techniques in agricultural activities. In spite of this, due to the lack of awareness in emerging economies, requirement of huge capital investment, lack of infrastructure and government support, a majority of potential new entrants resist from adopting IoT in agriculture and related technologies. The report further includes a thoro! ugh analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. This segment also focuses on key restraints and government framework regulating the IoT in agriculture market.
The report addresses the following questions about the global IoT in agriculture market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and how will the impact of those drivers change through the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global IoT in agriculture market and how can they be addressed throughout the forecast period?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launches among others?
- Which region will lead the global IoT in agriculture market by the end of the forecast period?
- How much is the revenue generated by the key system components across different geographies?
- What are the prevalent application types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent systems and the components used in these systems and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the overall competitive rivalry in the market evolve through the forecast period?
- AG Junctio
- AG Leader Technology
- AG-NAV INC
- AGCO Corporation
- CNH Industrial
- Farmers Edge
- John Deere & Company
- Lindsay Corporation
- Precision Hawk
- Raven Industries
- SST Development Group Inc
- Semios Technologies
- TeeJet Technologies
- Trimble Navigation
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope & Methodology
2 Industry Analysis
3 Market Dynamics
4 Competitive Landscape
5 Global IoT in Agriculture Market by System
6 IoT in Agriculture Market By Application
7 IoT in Agriculture Market by Geography
8 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bzn496/global_iot_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716