Global Software Defined Networking (SDN) Industry Global Analysis & 2025 Forecast Report |The Insight Partners
The “Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Solution, End-Users, Industry Vertical and Region” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global Industry with the Industry share analysis and revenues of various sub segments.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution enabled enterprises to initiate application implementation and delivery in order to reduce their IT expense by executing policy empowered work-process automation. The Software Defined Networking technology also qualifies cloud architecture by providing on-demand, automated delivery and mobility. Moreover the technology is capable of improvising the benefits of rising resource flexibility, virtualization of data centers and plummeted infrastructure cost & overhead. Europe is the second largest adopter of software defined networking solutions after North America, while APAC with growing numbers of various organizations and increasing technological trends lags behind the above two regions. Global software defined networking market is expected to grow from US$ 1.62 billion in 2015 to US$ 23.95 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 31.2% between 2015 and 2025.
Get Complete Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/software-defined-networking-sdn-market
The report aims to provide an overview of global software defined networking market with detailed market segmentation. Also, it analyzes the current software defined networking market scenario and forecasts the market till 2025. The report covers market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, geographic trends, and opportunities in the markets with respect to all geographic regions. The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the market along with their market strategies. The report also provide PEST analysis and SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
North America is one of the prominent regions in software defined networking market which will contribute highest revenue globally due to technological developments and considerable implementation of software defined networking technology in different application segment. Rapidly growing economies in Asia-Pacific (APAC) with significant growth in IT sector will pave the path for increasing adoption and propel the market for software defined networking. The region is expected to lead the market with highest CAGR during the forecast period
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000148
Segmentations Covered in the Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market
- Solution : Physical Network Infrastructure, Virtualization/Control Software, SDN applications (including network & security services), Professional Services
- End-User : Enterprises, Telecommunication Service Providers (TSPs), Cloud Service Providers (CSPs),
- Vertical : BFSI, Telecom & IT, Consumer Goods & Retail, Government & Defense, Manufacturing, Academia and Research
- Geographical Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), South America (SAM)
Some of the leading players in Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market Report
- Cisco, Inc.
- Huawei, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Juniper Networks
- VMware Inc.
- Cumulus Networks
- NEC Inc.
- Broadcom Ltd.
- Brocade communication systems
Access Full Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000148
Reason to buy
- Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Software Defined Networking (SDN) Industry, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this Industry use to drive revenue
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen Industry competitiveness and positioning
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging Industries
- Scrutinize in-depth global Industry trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the Industry, as well as the those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000148
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.